We love a nice side salad to compliment any barbecued meal and Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette is often one of our go to salad dressing recipes. The coolness of a crisp salad with a fresh raspberry walnut vinaigrette is a great addition to almost any grilled meal. See Sally’s recipe below for a delicious, quick and easy homemade dressing.
- ½ cup Dijon Mustard
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup good Raspberry Vinegar, such as Kozlowski Farms
- ½ cup Rice Vinegar
- Kosher or sea salt, start with a good pinch
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, several grinds
- 1 ½ cups Canola or Grapeseed oil
- ½ cup good Walnut oil, such as La Tourangelle
- Combine first 6 ingredients and whisk until smooth. Do not add the oils yet.
- While whisking, slowly drizzle the oils into the vinegar mixture to blend & emulsify.
- Re-season with salt and pepper to taste. Makes about 4 ¼ cups. Shake or stir before using.